giovedì 1 novembre 2012

Autumn and leaves.




The daily light comes to me from the trees, it is in orange hue because of the autumn color of the leaves.

I’m biking through the park to go to the office.

It’s true, that’s cold. The hours are getting fewer because days become shorter.

It’s cold here while in my country it is still summer.

But autumn can brings a wonderful atmosphere and colors that I have forgotten. In Rome autumn doesn’t exist anymore. We directly move from summer to winter.

But here, in Amsterdam, while I’m crossing Vondelpark I can enjoy all colors of autumn.

And last morning leaves  were fallen down like the rain while I was biking on a tree parkway.

It was like a poem – a rain of yellow leaves. That day on my way back home I stopped biking, I had a walk and I picked up some leaves to retain the memories of the atmosphere.
 
 

It’s true that’s in the Netherlands the weather is cold, it’s true here you can’t have all the sunny days we have in Italy, but it is possible to enjoy other wonderful things like autumn.

You can enjoy life everywhere: it depends what you want, it depends what you are looking for.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento