giovedì 18 aprile 2013

Il problema del problema del problema.


He’s waiting outside. I’m in my apartment.

There is an amazing sun outside, but I can’t go out since we still have to wait one hour before meet each other again.

One hour and I can do nothing, since in one hour he will be here.  I’m only waiting as he does – he is waiting in the street few meters from my apartment.



All my life is like this moment – just waiting and trying to solve problems generated trying to solve others problems.

One example: I can’t open the windows since the curtains I have recently bought are not the appropriate one: I try to solve the problem “no curtains at the windows” and now I can’t open them anymore.

Problems generated by others problems.



At least life in Belgium is not so bad: yesterday I had a nice evening after my Dutch course. I had a drink outside, along the canal, chatting and enjoying the spring finally arrived.

One week ago I went to an open bar to dance with my colleagues.

I have been invited by the guys that are living upstairs to have a dinner tomorrow with their friends.

Despite all the difficulties I had a warm welcome in Belgium.



And despite Belgium is a nice country I still miss Amsterdam. It’s incredible how long it takes a detachment – all the memories of the time I had in the Netherlands:my bike trip to go to work, the stop at my favorite place on the way back, the summer evenings and the autumn leaves.
How much I would like still enjoying this view.






Anyway now I would like to go out instead of being in my apartment, the precious sun is still there, but now we have to wait for an hour and then everything will be solved - a new problem generated by another problem will be solved.

In one hour the “no entry time” will be finished, I mean the no entry for cars in the pedestrian area where I live and finally all the cars and the vans are allowed to enter…..and he will come to me to deliver my cupboard which I bought one week ago.



So he has to wait another 60 minutes to drive his van until here and brings my cupboard over and I have to wait another 60 minutes to have it delivered. In the meantime I’m listening an album recently discovered.



….next step is to buy a couch and we will see how many problems it will bring.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento